'cookieChoices = {};'

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Deena & Ozzy


So about two weeks ago, I went to UO to look for -- god knows what I was looking for - but I believe I was looking for something to wear at a masquerade ball. Probably the wrong store to go to -- but anywho, I was browsing through the shoe section and stumbled upon these babies. I was a bit hesitant to purchase them but it was the only pair left. So I decided to go ahead and purchase them. Unfortunately these did not come w/ the box... I know it shouldn't matter but the salesperson said they always throw out the boxes of shoes that are on display - which I think is kinda bs.

With that said, I have no other complaints -- they are pretty comfy and for $79, wasn't a bad deal at all.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lorraine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig