'cookieChoices = {};'

Monday, October 14, 2013

Arm Candy

ArmCandy I've always had a thing for charm bracelets and the fact that each charm tells a story, makes your bracelet even more unique and personal. I was never really into Pandora jewelry (and to be honest, I really had no idea they carried charm bracelets) until recently, I came across a video of a mother and daughter showing their collection of Pandora charms and I just fell in love at how detailed each charm was. Right now, my favorite is the Queen Bee charm with a 14KY gold crown - how adorable is that?

Tres ChixTres Chix Also got a couple goodies from Tres Chix. If you're reading this and you're in NYC, you should def check out their lil boutique at 440 West 50th St between 9th and 10th.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lorraine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig