'cookieChoices = {};'

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015

"Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right" - Oprah

Photos posted below are pretty random (as always). 2014, I must say, was a big eye opener for me. Not to get into too much details but my parents moved to Florida, two of my friends and my lovely cousin got engaged - two of which are destination weddings by the way. I got in the Surgical Tech Program in LIU!!! Classes begin in a couple of weeks. Yup.. back to school again. I'm pretty excited for this year. Have a couple of things planned out and hope everything will work out. With that said, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Currently obsessing over this delicate necklace by Alex Woo and this watch by Daniel Wellington which is absolutely gorgeous. Such a classic, timeless, minimalistic piece. I love it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© anna lorraine. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig